Sunday, January 10, 2016

UPDATING BitzFree Cloud Mining

I come to relize that for me to be able to earn here at Bitzfree I have to first learn how the system works. When I started I wasn't sure how to operate it. Greed came to me first didnot really thought about learning anything at it at all. :-) that's why it took me like forever to even start Bitzfree working.
So I would like to share this article about my new updates and own tips about Bitzfree. :-)
Here is my UPDATED Account on Bitzfree...
I just started learning how it operates thats why my GHs still running Low. On this update I currently  Activated my Double Minning. So the deal is Everytime My BTC reached 6,750 Bits or 67,500 satoshi I convert it all to GHS to Accelerate My BTC Production. It can be found at the bottom right side of this image. At the same time Evey Convertion I earn Bonuses that are also converted to GHs. But be aware that everytime you convert your Bonuses you Btc production will automatically reduce to ZERO. :-) Well, that's how I think of it.

Advantage will be every hour you may able to Activate DOUBLE MINING. Plus, it will also boost Possible earnings until you reach payout. Maximum Bonuses  at 5,000, Maximum BTC Production is at 100% and Also Maximum GHs is at 5,000 Activate Double Mining you get your Payout within 3-6hours :-)

BITCOIN RATE as of Today is
Difficulty = 0.20817 1 BTC = $ 450.48
Free Bitcoin
Cloud Mining
Easy Huh...? JOIN US TODAY AND EARN 5USD EVERY HOUR.
For beginners... No investment needed

2 comments:

  1. Hey Everybody,

    Below are the most recommended Bitcoin exchanges (BUY/SELL):
    Coinbase: $1 min. trade
    CoinMama

    Earn free Bitcoins with the best BITCOIN faucet rotator:
    BEST Faucet Rotator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever try to automate your satoshi claims by using a BITCOIN FAUCET ROTATOR?

    ReplyDelete