Thursday, January 7, 2016

A bit about myself

hi my name is K.A.M.M. its too long so just call me Kchrist for short.
Currently, I am unemployed but i do part time jobs like real estates (referring positive clients to Liscence Brokers most of them are my friends from past developers like SMDC/RobinsonsLandCorp and Ayala) So if ever you want to Invest here in the Philippines you got somebody like me to call for inquries... You can count me in...:-) As for Bitcoin I am also active Online usually i just started like last year October... :-)
When I started Bitcoins at first I found it hard to imagine how the system works... especially without an investment/s to start with. But now, I become so optomistic about it...God bless those btc developers who made it possible to use its worth and they even made it even more fun and enjoyable and useful to all beginners... That is one reason I build this Blog... I want to share all the Legit Bitcoin Faucets that really pays... that will truly help people to earn... and to be able to use that earnings for their own... And I am so happy to help you...

Accepting Donations 10,000 Satoshi will do: Bitcoin Wallet:
371KqaoZMsqNo8e5DvLj13KjFokRw4aziE God Bless you for sharing small amount of your donation :-)

2 comments:

  1. €€€€€€€ BITCOIN FAUCET ROTATOR €€€€€€€
    * COLLECT 10,000 Satoshi in 5 MINUTES.
    * MAXIMIZE your Satoshi from Claim ratio.
    * HIGHEST PAYING FAUCETS, start at 5,000 satoshi per claim.
    ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ ******** GO TO THE FAUCET ROTATOR NOW ******** £££££££

    ReplyDelete
  2. YoBit lets you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 distinct crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as many as coins you want from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and proceed to claiming.

    You can press claim as many times as 50 times per one captcha.

    The coins will stored in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or any other currency you want.

    ReplyDelete